The menu at the top of the page is the MENU OF TOMORROW, but ALAS ’TIS STILL TODAY! It is there for editors reference Only! See note
You must allow pictures to see the menu links!
“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.” — James Madison, 4 Annals of Congress 179, 1794
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Customer: Anyone under contract to have work done by Crossfire Engineering Personal
- Employee: Anyone in the Crossfire Network of Engineers, Scientists, Mathematicians working with the Customer as an independent contractor.
- In House: Work done in the home of an Employee.
- On-Site: Work by request of Customer requiring Employee to work outside their home
- Normal-Time: Any scheduled work by Customer not exceeding 8 hours per day on Monday through Friday between the hours of 6AM to 6 PM.
- Premium-Time: Normal: Work required by Customer beyond 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week.
- Premium-Time: Double: Any Time after 6PM Friday Night and before 6AM Monday Monday Morning The Customer requires any Employee to be On-Site.
- Premium Rates:
The premium rate for Premium-Time: Normal: will be (1-½) the normal contracted rate and in four hour minimum blocks of time.
The premium rate for DOUBLE will be twice the normal contracted rate and in four hour minimum blocks of time.
Minimum Premium Time: Any time an Employee is required to work Premium time there shall be a time of 4 hours of Prime Time charge invoiced.
- overtime rate: one and one-half times the normal
In-House Rates in three levels
“You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve YOUR freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it.” — John Adams.
Level 1. INDIVIDUALS: No companies Strait 75.00 per hour, 4 hours per day min charge and you do the editing of the pages for spelling, crammer and appearance.
Level 2. Small Business In House Programming and consulting is performed by engineers, mathematicians, scientist or programmers and will be invoiced at a rate based on the job requirements and our interest in the project. If the work is interesting and it is a small business or person wanting the service rates are $195.00 per hour for very interesting or challenging work TO &295.00 for bone tiring drudge programming jobs. This will include in-house training of your staff on a variety of subjects.
a) Any time spent traveling to and from accommodations or home to the exact work area assigned (this will include travel from vehicle to work area by foot in large parking areas) will be
charges as normal travel time at $395.00 per hour.
- Highway Travel: 59¢ per mile.
- Airplane Travel: Business Class by Cost.
- TAXI CAB in Cities: By Cost
- Parking and Tolls: By Cost
- USA: Minimum Lodging Charge will be shall be $175.00 per day. If area costs are higher price will be as charged by Hotel/Motel.
- Foreign On-Site: Minimum Lodging Charge will be shall be $225.00 per day. If area costs are higher price will be as charged by Hotel/Motel..
Per Diem: Charges by US Federal rates stated below:
- USA On-Site: Minimum per Diem Rate shall be $102.00 per day unless the published GSA Rate is higher due to local conditionsGSA per Diem Rates.
Copyright © 2019 Crossfire, See note №: 5